Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My First Post

Hmm. A blog. It really is about time. I mean...Blogging has been around for a while now, and I'm just not catching on. Is that weird? I guess I'm what you call a 'late bloomer' when it comes to the internet. I only joined Youtube a year ago, but now I have almost thirty videos on there. I don't have a Myspace account (I bet some people are like "WHAT!?") and, honestly, I really don't want one. But that's just me.

Well, like I was saying, I have a Youtube account. Here it is. CLICK

Wait... I apologize. I haven't really said all that much about myself yet. My interests include video games, and filmmaking. I'm just your average, run-of the mill homeschooled, diabetic Christian teen in the tenth grade. Put that on a T-Shirt and sell it!

Well, I hope you continue to visit this blog. In fact, I hope that I keep posting here as well. I'm very prone to forget about such things.

-Matt

No comments: