Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halo 3

Okay, I think I might be making a few enemies this way, but I have one question for fans of the "Halo" series. What is so special about it? I've played it before (probably have about an hour and a half logged) and it was fun, but nothing revolutionary. I don't own a copy, I played at a friends (and church, if you can believe it.). I did multiplayer, and it was fun, but just like every other first-person-shooter I've ever played.

Now, you see a bunch of people waiting out in front of stores just to buy their copy of "Halo 3" for the XBox 360. A friend of mine on Youtube (who does game and technology reviews) had this to say about the game.




"Perfect." In fact, too perfect for words. "Go buy it." Well, it seems he likes it.

If any of you can convince me to go out and spend $20 on the original : "Halo: Combat Evolved" for the XBox, or better yet, convince me to go out and buy a XBox 360 and "Halo 3" then go right ahead. I will personally thank you seriously. I want to know what's up with all the hype!?

Anyway, that's it for today. Now I'm gonna play "Star Wars: Battlefront II," which people tell me is similar to Halo, only not as good. Oh, well. That's all I have.

So... that's it.
-Matt

No comments: