Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow, so I forgot about this Blog I have here...

Wow. I guess I got caught up in the real world. Let's catch up, shall we?

Atlanta's dry.

Halloween was... Halloween.

And I've got some ideas I'd like to share with y'all.

Well, about the drought in Atlanta, yes, we're going dry. There hasn't been rain in SO long, that it's drying up the South-East's water resources, and we're literally going dry. Please, all who read this blog, pray that God will send us rain, because it's not only affecting our water-related needs, it's affecting our entire economy as well. We're going downhill. Fast.

And for Halloween. Eh. Never been much for Halloween. I hand out the candy at my house, and all these neighborhood children are pretty much the same things every year. A Power Ranger here... a Disney Princess there... boring. I mean, Halloween is basically 'Pan-handle day!' if you think about it. But still ,it's fu nto watch all the scary stuff on TV, and I love 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.'

Well, after reading a few blogs (many blogs, actually) I've noticed a recuring theme. Over-looking Thanksgiving. Actually, even my church's Pastor went on a Rant in HIS BLOG. Most people are talking about how Thanksgiving is being shunned away by Christmas. I think "What? No it's not!" But, hey, everyone's got thier own opinion, right? A lot of people say that 'Displaying Christmas stuff is making people forget about Thanksgiving.' But I say, "Christmas stuff MAKES me think of both Thanksgiving and Christmas, becuase they are in the same season!" They are two different holiday, but the wintery symbols get me pumped for both Holidays!

Well, that's all I feel like writing now. I wanted to watch 'Spider-Man 3' before I went to bed, but it's 4am, and I don't see that happening.

Night!

-Matt

No comments: